Senior Laravel Vue Developer
We are looking for a Senior Laravel Vue Developer to join our experienced team and bring their technical excellence to our passionate design agency. Based in the idyllic setting of Cheltenham, we work with companies both in the UK and abroad, helping them achieve their digital ambitions.
Ideally, we would want you to be available to come into the office on a hybrid basis. We strongly value the interactions our team have with each other, and the benefits of being face-to-face. However, if you are on a project solidly for 3 weeks, then we're happy for you to get your head down and reappear when you're done.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a talented full-stack developer familiar with Laravel and Vue, willing to help us push our already talented team to the next level. While our current technical stack is listed, we are always ready to look at alternatives if there is somewhere we can improve as a business.
The techy bits
- PHP 8.1 and Laravel (8+).
- NuxtJs would be great for when we build static websites!
- Testing is essential to us, and we use PestPHP.
- REST APIs as well as being able to use the Blade templating engine.
- HTML, accessible HTML, is one of the things we love.
- CSS, we use a mixture of SCSS and BEM but have been toying with Tailwind.
Some nice to haves
- Understanding of Laravel InertiaJS.
- Twig templating - for our Craft CMS projects.
- Ionic Framework for our hybrid application development.
- CI/CD using Deploybot or DeployHQ or similar.
- We use AWS, so, any experience would be great.
It would be great if you have some agency experience, but this isn't a hard requirement. Many of our designs are done in Sketch or Figma, so familiarity with these tools would be fantastic.
What is in it for you?
- Usual pension contributions.
- Healthcare cover (BUPA).
- 22 days holiday, plus Christmas and bank holidays.
- Tech stack flexibility on a project-by-project basis.
- Availability for R&D on projects, our clients are paying for the best solution, so we want to invest the right amount of time.
- We are a growing agency, so there is room for you to grow with us.
- A starting salary of up to £60k per year.
If you want to hear more, feel free to reach out! Even if you don't completely fit the description, we are looking for someone who can work with us as a creative developer. Email us: email@example.com
- Company: James Ford Design
- Location: Eagle Tower, Montpellier Drive, Cheltenham GL50 1TA
- Posted: 2023-01-09
- Role Type: Permanent