Junior Web Developer
A fantastic opportunity to join our expanding digital team in Cheltenham. We are seeking a motivated Junior Web Developer looking to develop your skills with our experienced digital team. You will be involved in building, improving, and supporting client websites in a busy agency environment.
You’ll have a good knowledge of HTML and CSS. You’ll be aware of PHP (Laravel) and will be methodical in your approach with an eye for detail. Your ethos will be to deliver the best service possible for our clients, and their users.
This is a full time, immediate start role, with flexible working arrangements available.
Our work is currently focussed on the following technologies:
- Small, static sites using Netlify
- CMS sites using Craft
- Bespoke Laravel projects
- Vue.js/Nuxt Web Apps
You will need:
- Basic understanding of PHP and MySQL
- Experience with software such as the Adobe Cloud suite/Sketch
- Understanding of responsive design
- Experience of content management systems
- Strong interpersonal, communication & timekeeping skills
- Keen eye for detail with an ability to critically review your own work
If you feel your knowledge, passion and skills are perfect for this role, then we would love to hear from you. Please attach your CV along with your cover letter to: email@example.com
- Company: James Ford Design
- Location: Eagle Tower, Montpellier Drive, Cheltenham GL50 1TA
- Posted: 2021-10-12
- Role Type: Permanent