Graduate Digital Designer
An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Graduate Designer to join our design agency in Cheltenham and gain valuable experience whilst supporting day-to-day digital design requests. The role would suit a candidate passionate for digital design and artwork, and who is looking for an opportunity to learn and grow in an agency environment.
You will be working alongside both creative designers and the web development team, helping to support a wide variety of projects. You will need to have a strong eye for design, attention to detail and be self-motivated to manage your workload.
This is a full time, immediate start role, with flexible working arrangements available.
- Undergraduate degree (or similar higher-level qualifications) in Design/Graphic Design
- Good understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work independently and as a team with design knowledge
- Organised with ability to keep track of and work within deadlines
- Willingness to learn and grow within an agency environment
- Have a knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Be competent in Sketch
- Basic Understanding of UI/UX Design
Please provide a portfolio of work if you have one, along with a CV and covering letter stating why you think you are suitable for the role to: email@example.com
- Company: James Ford Design
- Location: Eagle Tower, Montpellier Drive, Cheltenham GL50 1TA
- Posted: 2021-10-12
- Role Type: Permanent