About the role
We are recruiting a key team member. This is an exciting opportunity for an existing Studio Manager or experienced Project Manager to work in a fast-paced and creative environment. You will possess expert communication and organisational skills, with a keen eye for detail.
What you’ll be doing
Your responsibilities will be:
- Scheduling - for team of 17 designers and programmers
- Maintaining income forecast - identifying and managing peaks and troughs
- Management information system – ensuring records are up-to-date for accurate invoicing, reporting and version control
- Print buying – liaising with a range of trusted suppliers and providing relevant purchase orders
- Project management – understanding and planning complex projects with demanding deadlines. Liaising with clients and colleagues within the group
- Quoting and tender submissions
- Invoicing and reporting
JFD are a multi-disciplinary Cheltenham-based agency, working with clients across the UK. We have been in existence since 1992 and have continued to evolve from print to a variety of digital projects.
- BUPA Health
- 25 days holiday per annum
- £32k to £34k
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com